Sunday, December 6, 2009

Been awhile

Well, it's been awhile since my last post. I finished a walk around manuscript for Squadron last week and am awaiting for them to accept it. Wish me luck.

In other news, I see that there are multiple SdKfz 222 kits being released in 1/35 scale. The Tristar one should be available real soon in the U.S. while test shots of the Hobby Boss one were just posted on Track-Link: http://www.track-link.net/forum/news_industry/17733. Bronco is supposed to release one as well. Although I'm not purchasing much 1/35 scale stuff anymore, I am looking forward to these new releases. I will be sure to buy the Tristar one when it's available at my LHS. You can look for an in depth review of it on my site as I have access to a 1:1 scale 222: http://www.toadmanstankpictures.com/222.htm. More than likely, if finances permit, I'll get all three of them. So much for my 2010 modelling budget!

In the meantime, I still have some reviews that I owe to another site and one company. I'll try and complete them before the end of the year and you'll be able to find the links to them on my regular site.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment