Tuesday, November 8, 2011

More new kits from Bronco: 1/35 Buffalo and 1/48 Staghound Mk. I

Bronco Models just keeps going with more announcements!  Today, modern armor modellers can be please with the announcement of this:
The Buffalo MPCV has been and continues to be used extensively in Afghanistan and Iraq and will be a welcome addition to the ever increasing range of kits covering vehicles used in these two conflicts.  It's been reported that the Buffalo is due out in the first quarter of 2012.

Modellers of 1/48 get another Staghound in the form of:
This release will allow the modeler the opportunity build another Staghound version.  If you don't want to use the rockets on the Stag, you can always put them on a Sherman.  No release date on the Stag yet but since they have a couple out already, I can't imagine it'll be too long in coming.

Of the two releases, I'll probably get the Stag as I currently prefer 1/48 vehicles.  However, the Buffalo does look pretty awesome and would be an interesting build.  But, knowing the way I build (or don't), I'll be better off with the smaller kit.


No comments:

Post a Comment