Saturday, December 10, 2011

New Squadron Walk Around: M26 Dragon Wagon by David Doyle

I received my copy of David Doyle's latest walk around today, M26 Dragon Wagon, #67025/#27025.  It follows the normal Squadron Walk Around format.  This volume contains 80 pages of mostly color photos.  Contents includes the M26 Tractor,M26A1 Tractor, M15/M15A1Tank-Recovery Semi-Trailer (b&w wartime photos),  and M15A2 Tank-Recovery Semi-Trailer.  As with several more recent volumes, no color plates are included.  The book is available in both soft and hard cover formats.

I will not be reviewing this book as quite a few of my M26 and M15A2 photos are in it.  However, if you've bought David's stuff in the past, you won't be disappointed.  If you have the Tamiya or Academy Dragon Wagon kits, this book will be a useful reference for you.

Thanks to David Doyle for sending me a copy of the book.






No comments:

Post a Comment