Saturday, October 1, 2011

New SabIngaMartin book: Israeli Wild & Cruel Cats, Vol. I

Israeli Wild & Cruel Cats: Puma, Vol.I, by Dr. Robert Manasherob

The latest from Dr. Robert Manasherob is Volume I of Israeli Wild & Cruel Cats: Puma.  Released this past summer, its 80 pages are filled with photos, line drawings and color plates of the Puma.  The Puma is a Centurion based heavy APC used by Israeli combat engineers.  

To some, this maybe a familiar title as back in 2001, Dr. Manasherob wrote a similiar book, Israeli Wild & Cruel Cats Part I: Achzarit and Puma.  The new book does include some photos from the first one but since it is long out of print with very few copies printed to begin with, the photos will be new to most readers.
  

Since Dr. Manasherob is a personal friend of mine, I will not comment on the quality or accuracy of the book.  However, it is pretty damn good and many of the photos in the book have never been published before.

This book and others from Dr. Manasherob can be purchased directly from his website, SabIngaMartin Publications.  Each book is $35.00 plus shipping.

Thank you to Dr. Manasherob for my sample copy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment